Unless the stock market stages an unexpected late rally, the month of February 2018 will be the first February since the 2008 market crash where stocks have gone down instead of up. Inflation is gaining momentum and interest rates are about to go up from years of historic lows. The unique financial conditions of the last several years have been ideal for high tech growth stocks, the FANG group especially. But, now that conditions are changing, growth stocks are overpriced and at risk for a major correction. The better choice for many investors is to move into value stocks and other investments. But, what is a value stock? Value Stocks Investing in value stocks tends to be the most profitable approach over time. Investing in value stocks is not just investing in cheap stocks. Good value stocks pay dividends and/or have high growth potential. These stocks commonly have a very sound business plan and return profits year after year. When there is a market rally value stocks often get left behind as investors follow rapidly growing stocks. However, when the rally corrects or the market reverses value stocks do, in fact, retain their value. Value stocks tend to outperform the overall market over the long term. Long term investors look for intrinsic stock value. This is a value calculation based on projected returns on an investment over the next...Read More
Month: February 2018
In my introductory article I asked "Do you wish you had an Owner's Guide to creating a successful business? An Owner's Manual Guide to Life? An Owner's Manual Guide that lays out in detail how to deal with some of life's most complex and challenging issues ? "The Owner's Manual Guide to: Marketing and Sales" is just such a resource for the business owner and entrepreneur during these challenging and opportunistic financial times. I want to welcome you to the second article in a series of powerful articles that will give you insight, strategies, tips, and principles on Marketing and Sales. A word of caution – even though this series is about Marketing and Sales for business, these same principals can be used to improve all areas of your life! The First Principal: Strategy. "OMG" Quick User Guide The Benefits of Strategy: a) "Without strategy, you fail" b) "Without strategy in a rapid changing industry, you fail quickly" c) "Fail to plan? d) "Plan to fail!" Strategy, everyone has one, right? Wrong! Try this on a friend. Ask them what their strategy is for their business. 9-times-out-of-10 they will give you a description about their product or service and why it is the best product and service in the market today and the niche it will serve – and that is why it will sell so well and they...Read More
1) Your Page Content Pages with a lot of targeted keyword rich content will have more relevant ads associated with it. Relevant ads will increase your AdSense Click through rate (CTR) … If I am looking for content about the “best car insurance” I wouldn’t click on an add that is totally off topic to what I am searching for. I am not interested at this point about the “best window cleaner”, so relevancy to your page is a must. I will admit this is not always an easy task, in fact I see many pages AdSense ads that are not relevant to the content on the page. What happens behind the scenes is that Google scans your pages and from a compiled list I would assume they determine which ads in their database are the most relevant to your page. The more content Google can scan to get your keywords in your website pages, the more relevant ads you can target, and in turn you will make more money with Google AdSense. 2) Getting high paid keywords. As mentioned keywords on your page will determine the relevancy and quality of the ads that show up on your webpage through AdSense. As you are probably aware, Google AdWords is the other end of the spectrum where advertisers want to get advertise on the internet by paying for advertisements to...Read More
Our brains can be programmed and re-programmed. As a persuader you can use programming to eliminate resistance and set forth the course of action. Pacing and Leading Pacing involves establishing rapport and making persuasive communication easier, while leading involves steering your prospects towards your point of view. Pacing and leading enable you to direct people’s thoughts so they tend to move in your direction. When you pace, you validate your prospects either verbally or nonverbally; that is, your prospects perceive you to be in agreement with them. Consequently, they feel comfortable with both you and the situation. Pacing entails using statements everyone accepts as true (i.e., they cannot be argued with). By eliminating disagreement, resistance and defensiveness are low, placing you in a good position to begin leading. While everyone is in agreement, you gradually and incrementally introduce your stance’s key points. This is how leading is different from pacing: You are not setting forth statements that are unequivocally true as in pacing. Rather, when leading, you are setting forth what you want your prospect to accept. The key difference between the two concepts is that one sets the stage for the other to work effectively. Presuppositions Using expectations, we can create immediate reactions to stimuli so that the prospects don’t even have to think-they just perform the requested action. Discounts, closeouts, going out of business sales and coupons...Read More
High-quality product photography is an essential tool for driving sales to your eCommerce store. It compensates for customers’ inability to touch and feel the items that you’re selling. In bricks-and-mortar shops, people would usually try the products on display racks before deciding whether or not to buy them. When it comes to online shopping, they weigh the pros and cons of purchasing a product based on what they see, not feel. Unfortunately, sometimes the actual look of a product is different from its picture on a website. When a customer experiences this, they end up disappointed and returning the item. To avoid returns and increase your conversion rate, create visually-appealing product images that are almost tangible. 5 ways to create quality product photos Proper lighting can be the big difference between a spectacular product image and one that is, well, second-rate. Anyone can take pictures using a mobile phone or an instant camera, unmindful of the unsightly elements like shadows, but product photography should always produce shadowless photos. Ample lighting captures not only the shape of an object but also its actual colour and texture. Now, remember we mentioned the “touch-and-feel” aspect of shopping and how it matters to a shopper? Taking close-ups breaks the invisible barrier between your product and customers. A close-up allows them to scrutinise your product down to its tiniest detail. Still on the subject...Read More
- When Investing Becomes Dangerous What Are Your Best Choices?
- How Much Will Your Investments Be Worth in One, Five, and Ten Years?
- How Does Algorithmic Trading Affect Your Investments?
- How Do You Choose an Investment to Hold for Five Years?
- What Investments Will Prosper When the Trade War is Resolved?
- Double, Triple Your Promotion Responses on
- Product sales Prospecting Procedure – Produce Product sales Qualified prospects With The OXO Routine on
- How To Get Qualified Web-site Consumers Leads Visitors Applying Cost-free Applications To Make Funds On the web on
- Lead Technology Software – Understand How To Crank out Revenue Qualified prospects On the internet on
- How To Get Absolutely free Medicare Health supplement Sales opportunities on